This is the time to make a dream become true! In this tour you are going to have the opportunity to know amazing places in Florida State, to learn, to meet new friends and to have an unforgatable experience!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Almost there

Tomorrow, really early in the morning, I departure to Orlando in one trip that is going to complete a cycle. When I was fifteen I received a trip to Disney as a present, a dream coming true for a 15 year old boy, the beginning of my international adventures. Today, 25 years later, because of that first trip, I came a long way in terms of travelling. When I meet the group on Tuesday morning I will be happy being part of this international world as I will show people from different countries, including mine, a very beautiful part of another country. This shows that the notion of countries, borders, limits is becoming more and more just a fiction. This is the Youth Exchange World, our world, very small after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment